Please find below JD for your reference.
- Support the analysis and submission of reports to various constituencies (local regulators, SEC, Fed, OCC, etc.) based on requirements such as US GAAP, US Regulatory, and local statutory reporting
- Oversee closing the books and sub-ledgers, including passing appropriate required adjustment entries and consolidating financials at the end of each accounting period
- Review monthly database updates for various systems and platforms and validate data source feeds with end-user
- Ensure all accruals and adjustments are accurately calculated and posted within established timelines
- Monitor changes/progress and keep senior leadership informed of unusual financial details
- Maintain internal controls by ensuring control checks are built in all the files and check them thoroughly during process reviews
- Assist the team in identifying and implementing process improvement initiatives or standardization ideas that will increase productivity and efficiency, reduce cycle of processing time, and reduce error rates
- Oversee all accounts, legers, and reporting systems insuring compliance with appropriate financial standards and regulatory requirements
- Work with the Assistant Vice President to set goals, track performance, and other upskilling requirements of the team as well as develop and capture Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of the team
- Adhere to regional and global procedures and rules
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years of experience in Accounting Management with Commensurate People Management experience required
- Chartered Accountant (CA) / Master in Business Administration (MBA) / Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent combination of education required
- Working knowledge of related financial regulations
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Lead and direct O&T Accounting and SW CAP process Drive financial reviews with Snr leadership and Snr O&T / SW Controllers Oversee / Govern month end close process for O&T and SW CAP Accounting Holds strong understanding of Accruals and FA / SW CAP process Ability to drive process change / Citi lean projects and execute plan to generate efficiency Responsible to manage team and effectively utilize the resource