To lead the talent management for specific teams through the development of career management and succession planning frameworks and the implementation of organization design and effectiveness initiatives.
I. Implementation of talent management processes across the organization to ensure excellent career development and employee satisfaction across the organization.
- Guide HRBPs and business heads in implementing career planning / development framework at business units / functions.
- Support HRBPs in implementing talent management architecture.
- Provide inputs to performance management system and learning & development program; ensure their alignment to the talent management architecture.
- Identify key talent risks for the business and organization.
- Liaison with other COEs to integrate Talent interventions for a holistic solutioning.
II. Develop, maintain and ensure delivery of key Talent Programs.
- To ensure delivery of the talent management programs like Talent Identification, Talent Assessments, Talent Review and Talent actions.
- Ensuring a calendarized approach to the Talent Management Interventions
- Manage and solve escalations across Vendors, Businesses and HRs in the entire delivery.
III. Establish systems and processes to keep the Talent Management practices aligned to the Overall HR agenda.
- Devise ways of measuring impact and efficiencies of Talent Management practices.
- Build efficiencies by streamlining the Talent Management practices across the organization.
- Establish governance and reporting of key TM practices.
- Develop policies for Talent Management.