- Career Advice
- Salaries & Legal
- About us
- Shortlisted Jobs
Roles and Responsibilities -
Drive strategic projects and create relevant dashboards.
1. Be the custodian of project plans and ensure on time execution of plans and delivery of committed goals.
2. Drive and co-create strategic projects with Business leaders and partner in Business interventions.
3. Manage resources as required, create reports and feedback process etc.
4. Enable periodic governance and reporting to all stakeholders.
5. Be the common thread across expertise area and present one common face for all reporting purposes including annual reports and audits.
6. Drive digital transformation by automating dashboards and drawing insights to support decision making.
Drive the agenda of streamlining digital for the talent, learning & culture team.
1. Lead and advise digitization strategy for the team create/streamline digital systems/tools/data/dashboard management
2. Talent, learning & culture dashboard digitization and management
3. Be a single point of contact and articulate functional requirements to the HR teach and IT teams.
4. Partner with HR IT team to assess and deploy timely solutions for digital needs of the team.
1. Understand internal practices and identify best practices and loopholes of HR KPIs used currently.
2. Understand external practices and benchmark and propose what will be fit.
3. Keep updated with talent, learning and culture best practices in the market and continue to evaluate relevance and deployment within the function.
Digital Learning Management
1. Envisage the org wide Digital Learning strategy, and design & deployment architecture, procure & manage relevant systems & digital tools:
2. Global LMS & LXP platforms integration: Drive implementation and adaption of LMS platform across all geographies & functions (GMP as well as non-GMP).
1. MBA/PGDM is mandatory, preferred from a premier B-School
2. Experience of HR program or project management and strategy for a product- based organization is preferred.