The Commercial Learning Services Senior Instructional Designer is responsible for the design, creation, coordination, and implementation of learning content for Customer Office organization. TheCommercial Learning Services Senior Instructional Designer is also responsible for training and learning projects identified as fulfilling the performance and competency gaps in the business area/function. The role will anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks, interface with partners and integrate new business processes where necessary. The Commercial Learning Services Senior Instructional Designer ensures quality design, development, and delivery of training development projects.
Role Type - Individual Contributor Role
- Take a high level-design design document and structure effective training, leveraging instructional design principles and the Commercial Learning Services learning strategy to create learning solutions.
- Designs and development of various learning deliverables including CBTs, Job-aids, infographics, media scripts, and workshops.
- Ensures all documents are well written, usable/executable, and compliant with policies and procedures.
- Ensure proper documentation of needed references and attribution of source material.
- Oversees projects to ensure the on-time, creation of deliverables that meet quality standards and meet the needs of the business.
- Facilitates the review/approval process required for all documents. Reconcile reviewer feedback and address all issues.
- Creates and oversee execution of project plan(s).
- Participates on project teams; lead assigned projects.
- Drives quality standards through review of project documents, design, deliverables, final learning content and evaluation data.
- Stays abreast of the breadth of learning solutions to guide business partners to the most effective learning methods, solutions and outcomes.
- Benchmarks best practices, seeking opportunities to improve processes.
- Conducts usability testing as required.
- Collaborates with different work groups (Project Leads, Instructional Designer, Medical Writers, Editors, and Multimedia Specialist) to deliver high quality output for excellent learner experience.
- Develops implements and monitors communication plans for assigned work.
- Communicates project and program status with stakeholders.
- Anticipates and resolve project/program issues; escalating as appropriate.
- Surfaces process improvement opportunities