- Career Advice
- Salaries & Legal
- About us
- Shortlisted Jobs
Role 1. Quality Assurance day to day activities
2. Product Quality Assurance for Diversey Contract manufacturing Plants in India including 2P
3. Incoming Inspection
4. FG Audit and clearance
5. System adherence as per ISO 9001:2015 or any other required by the organization.
6. Control over Outsourcing activities
7. Handling Customer Complaints.
Key Result Areas 1. RM/PM Quality
2. Documentation Management
3. Finished Goods quality
4. In process optimization and scale up
5. Quality Management System
6. Internal and External Audit reports
7. Customer complaints reduction
Key Activities 1. Accountable for day to day Quality Assurance activities all 3P & 2P.
2. Responsible to ensure all 3P and 3P has system adherence per applicable QMS certification or any other certification as per Diversey requirements like ISO, FDA, Halal, etc
3. Responsible for all site compliance with Diversey EHS requirements and local regulatory requirements.
4. Support for Internal audits at all contract manufacturing facilities.
5. Responsible for New vendors/supplier audits and qualification.
6. Accountable for end to end support to customer requirements like VQF, audits, visits, etc.
7. Responsible for customer complaints investigation, closure and visits.
8. Trouble shooting of routine problems and solutions to avoid routine problems using right quality tools.
9. Managing Diversey QMS and implementing at all 3P/2P.
10. Support and guide other Diversey quality team member based out of 3P or Diversey Plant.
11. Support NPI’s product scale up as well as process optimization.
12. Responsible for managing and approval of technical and non-technical documents from quality pursue required by business.
13. To ensure all 3P QA team has scheduled and conducted training of their shop floor employees on QMS & EMS as defined.
Functional Knowledge / Skills
2. Know to work within the team
3. Self starter
4. Well versed with Chemical Testing
5. Good understanding of Lean manufacturing philosophies, and tools preferred
1.5 – 8 years in in Quality or R&D
2.FDA/GMP exposure would be preferred