- Overall responsibility to lead and deliver timely project strategy & execution in a very complex and dynamic external environment. This includes ideation, forecasting, collection of market and competitor data, estimating profitability for new projects,
executing of project plans, debottlenecking issues related to projects, stakeholder management in line with business goals, strengths and capabilities across key therapy areas.
- Robust project management structure to facilitate commercial and operational vertical to achieve business objective by developing & executing strategy for projects.
- Responsible to conceptualize and manage various cross-functional business initiatives in project mode with the use of analytical techniques· -Develop strategy:
- Proactive approach to identify idea and project involving key internal and external stakeholders.
- Market and competitor research to identify opportunity areas (differentiated approach in brand building, life cycle management, packaging, process augmentation, sales force effectiveness)
- Develop business case for new business avenues / life cycle management of brands in alignment to business goals
- Overall portfolio optimization· -Execution of strategy with key stakeholders
- Push execution of decisions regarding projects
- Preparation of ground work for projects with key stakeholders
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure successfully execution -Responsible for debottlenecking any issues for new projects
- Robust project tracking and ensuring 2-way open communication throughout the organization