Core Job Responsibilities
- Spearhead multiple projects in partnership with regional and global stakeholders to implement localized consumer marketing strategies and tactics
- Work in partnership with APAC to define the product launch roadmap and drive the launch of new products and service offerings
- Lead the development of consumer positioning and targeting strategies and creative processes including concept testing and messaging across owned, earned, paid and shared channels
- Lead the insights-based decisions with a strong focus on reporting of marketing KPIs to deploy metrics and control measures that allow for a data-driven marketing approach
- Participate in the development and implementation of consumer onboarding and education programs
- Develop annual financial and A&P forecasts for budgeting and planning purposes. Build, deploy and proactively manage relevant parts of the marketing budget aligned to sources of growth across the consumer lifecycle
- Identify and own key consumer influencer relationships and build programs that will help drive brand awareness and SOV on key social media platforms
- Work collaboratively with PR/PA, partnership and Commercial to develop best in class PR and advocacy plans and identify a pipeline of case studies
- Own key peak bodies (patient organizations) relationships, and work in partnership to jointly define and drive improved engagement and outcomes for people living with diabetes in India
- Partner with the Area and Global teams to identify, develop, and own appropriate agency and vendor partnerships
- Spot opportunities for the brand to enrich the patient to HCP relationship in meaningful ways
Key functional responsibilities
1. Performance Marketing
- Develop and drive end to end marketing campaigns for top eCommerce & digital platforms (On-platform, social, digital)
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Managing the e-commerce brand store (Amazon, web shop), annual calendar days with e-commerce platforms (ARTs)
- Monitor and optimize channels and campaigns to achieve business objectives
- Supporting performance marketing activity across channels such as Paid Search and working closely with any partner agencies to implement, optimize and report on performance.
- Develop media plan and ensure execution to achieve the consumer acquisition, ROI goals of performance marketing
2. Marketing Campaign & Content development
- Manage omnichannel marketing set-up and execution with partner including development of implementation plans, training concept/set-up, technical changes, and reporting.
- Work with the respective cross-channel marketing team (HCP, CRM), Partnership and Pharmacy, collaborate to create email campaigns, improve automation efficiency and operationalize strategy
- Owning Omnichannel strategy, tactics, and delivery for communication plan.
- Develop & deploy new brand campaigns in country; ensure MLR approvals & adherence to brand guidelines
- Create collaterals for e-commerce (brand store, on-platform campaigns) and for paid (social-digital) media in line with brand campaign & adherence to brand guidelines
- Create communication assets / toolkits for all channels in line with brand campaign (e-commerce, paid social-digital, pharmacy, partnership)
- Conceptualize & create relevant content to drive awareness & conversion across channels (infographics, influencer content, patient stories etc)
- Transforming the business need into campaign and operational support throughout the lifecycle of the brand campaign
- Responsible for compliance with policies including complaint handling, data privacy and security (Preferences & consent)
- Create and maintain documentation for outreach and lead routing processes, and communicate changes and best practices
- Creates value for the customer and clearly defines and communicates the opportunity or issue that needs to be analyzed, applying solid understanding of performance marketing tools and methodologies
- Creates tailored materials to influence all the touch points along the journeys leading to an outstanding consumer experience and generate commitment for the products and Brand.
3. Performance benchmarking & KPI tracking
- Monthly / Quarterly / annual Activation JBP plan with platforms & review progress periodically
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics and identify areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across areas of responsibility
- Work with platform to ensure channel hygiene - unauthorized distributors / availability etc
- Providing reports and analysis to demonstrate effective ROI to key stakeholders
- Own all performance targets and budgets across marketing objectives such as new user acquisition
- Analyze results and make data-driven recommendations for optimization for future marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (product, content, data, CRM) to define metrics, measure performance, and develop actionable insights
- Support markets with localized tactics and ensure activities fits to strategies.
- Coordinate with the partner regarding campaign management, service management and KPI mgmt. ex: service level and conversion rates
- Work with ComEx team to define, measure & track MIS to continuously improve marketing communication.