- Act as a business partner for leadership on matters of major importance to the company and provide guidance and counsel on all aspects of the company’s legal and compliance risk and opportunities.
- Draft, review, revise and negotiate commercial and other agreement.
- Provide timely legal and compliance advice.
- Performs substantive legal work that requires advance knowledge of legal concepts including analysis, drafting, negotiating and consulting.
- Keeps abreast of changes in laws that affect client areas.
- Provide and prepare slides for legal and compliance trainings to internal associates and business partners.
- Collaborate with outside counsels in resolving complex legal issues on projects involving multiple functional areas.
Conduct investigation and preparing investigation reports and supervise closure of compliance investigation cases