About the role:-
They will be responsible for executing the overall sales strategy within Telecom industry through maintaining and growing sales, while developing long-term relationship with all telecom operators. Expected travel will be up to 80% throughout to their assigned customers within the telecom industry.
- Maintain and grow sales within telecom industry by providing sales and services.
- Creatively find ways to problem solve customers’ challenges by exercising authority and accountability.
- Maintain effective customer relationships through timely, professional, courteous, and accurate responses.
- Must be a subject matter expert in the product line and industry, provide technical training and support to customers as needed.
- Exercising authority and accountability to resolve customer problems and creatively find ways to problem-solve issues falling outside of precedent.
- Preparing and managing a budget for the assigned territory, utilizing in-house sales forecasting software.
- Serving as a representative at trade activities within assigned territory, including trade shows, conferences, meetings, etc
- Timely reporting to the reporting Manager with information pertaining to product quality issues, training, customer concerns, competitive information, budgetary variances, new prospects, and territory progress against goals.