Job Description :
- Build strategy incorporates cloud adoption plans, cloud application design including platform architecture, integration architecture and security architecture for cloud application management and monitoring.
- Develops and coordinates cloud architecture across diverse areas including application development, identity and access management, network and data management and more
- Must have a good understanding of the operating systems such as Linux, Unix, Solaris, Ubuntu. It is essential to be familiar with the concepts, pros, and cons of the various operating systems.
- Having proper knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, IP address management, TLS and DNS including ALB, MLB configurations/algorithms including application specific routings.
Required hands on technical skills
- Java, Spring boot, kafka, Oracle, Kubernetes, OpenShift, EKS cluster configurations and scaling configurations.
- Containerization, Doctor scripts and Terraform.
- Experience in setting up Prometheus, Kibana, NewRelic, Data Dog or similar monitoring and observability platform tools for large scale, high volume and high-speed API based application clusters.
- Exposure in architecting large scale, hybrid (on prem, cloud) cloud solutions utilizing AWS, GCP, Azure.
Any of the following certifications is highly preferred
- Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect.
- IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect v2.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack.