- Career Advice
- Salaries & Legal
- About us
- Shortlisted Jobs
Under moderate supervision, responsible for selling company’s product and/or services via telephone. Makes outbound calls to existing and potential customers. May be quota carrying or assigned to support the day-to-day sales need of an existing customer.
1. Find new business from channel partners, explore more channel partners in regions.
2. Share marketing and products literature to channel partners.
3. Achieve budgeted sales at targeted prices and execute the same through existing distributors in the assigned territory.
4. Follow up with distributors, monitoring movement of stock, taking of fresh order and collection.
5. Provide quote, Transportation charge, and customer related documents through customers service person.
6. Coordinate with cross function for smooth execution of order and complaint resolution to enhance customer retention
7. Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails. Build pipeline and close deal.
8. Create and Maintain customer database of assigned territory.
9. Understand customer needs and requirements.