Responsible for overseeing site administration , security, facility management and compliance activities for the entity, thereby ensuring uninterrupted secured and safe operations in addition to the service support to contribute to business continuity.
- Manage the transport requirement at site which includes shift vehicles, guest travel, VIP management etc ensuring adherence to highest service levels while minimizing vendor costs.
- Facilitate end to end Facility Management eg canteen , OHC, garden, housekeeping etc and Guest Management (incl. VIPs) , visitor protocols in line with the Senior Management’s requirement standards
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems eg attendance ,LMS etc and devise innovative ways to streamline processes effectively
Statutory Compliance & Annual Returns
- Review compliance of timely applications and renewal of licenses and registrations and timely submission of all returns.
- Maintain good liaison with Govt. Officials, Statutory Authorities, stakeholders, etc.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant labour legislations.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints at best cost approach
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning, meetings etc.)
- Monitor and supervise site security and surveillance
- Manage IT/IS services for employees in line with IT policy
Employee Relation (ER)
- Manage employee relations with all concerned for wage and benefits on a periodic basis or as necessary.
- Manage Mathadi and contract labour negotiations and relations, ensuring satisfactory arrangements for all stakeholders.
- Maintain good communication with operations/shop floor teams
- Initiate disciplinary proceedings in the event of any violence or violations of compliance.