- Forecasting the demand requirement for the business by using data sources such as historical sales trends, statistical Modelling, POS data and cross functional (Sales, Marketing,
- Draft proposals to determine sell in, sell through and cannibalization projections, collaborated with
cross functional teams to reach consensus on operational demand forecast.
- Present the sales and statistical forecasts performance reports at aggregate as well as item level in
Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings.
- Contribute to future development of Sales and
- Operations Planning process.
- Co-ordinate with Supply to ensure effective inventory management and customer service
- Help tune the forecasts and inventory rules according to the demand and market trends
- Maintain and report Demand Planning KPIs, such as forecast accuracy and bias
- Periodic monitoring of planned sales vs actual sales in business; creating dashboards with sales & internal teams to monitor progress and take corrective actions if/where needed.