QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience and Certifications)
- Master’s degree in accounting or finance. CA/ICWAI/CPA/MBA Finance from reputed universities.
- Should have independently managed FP&A responsibilities mainly in revenue planning of the MNC organizations.
- Proven track record of cost savings in the COGS, Selling, General & Administrative cost of the MNC’s.
- Minimum 5-8 years of People Management Experience with a track record of Recruiting/developing Talent, Skill Set Gap Analysis & Capability Building, Feedbacks for Team member’s continuous Improvements, Reward & Recognitions, Handling Appraisals, Succession planning etc..
- Prior experience in Working with Pharma companies preferred.
- Six Sigma or Lean training preferred, but not mandatory.
- A candidate with working knowledge of the wide-ranging aspects of the finance such as FP&A, Accounting, Integrated Supply Chain & Costing is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES (Those necessary to perform the job competently)
- Transformation mindset - Open to accept, adopt, absorb the change in way of working, structure and Content.
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders. Ability to work with executives, managers, and stakeholders from various regions/functions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical skills; demonstrated leadership abilities, and the ability to manage multiple priorities of the leadership in a highly dynamic & fast paced environment.
- Computer Proficiency with MS Office, Tableau, Alteryx/ QlikView/ Power BI, SAP & HFM.
- Strong affinity with LEAN processes and tools.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical skills
- Independent, self-starter, highly motivated