- Career Advice
- Salaries & Legal
- About us
- Shortlisted Jobs
1. Achieve the Service Budget for spares, maintenance contracts and service calls for the year through well planned coverage of the installed base to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction for technical support. Maximize contractual coverage of the installed base.
2. Timely and complete installation of all new equipment sold or moved by a customer with our knowledge.
3. Ensure timely responses to all service requests – customer calls and preventive maintenance during contracts or warranty as applicable. Total adherence to terms of our service contracts.
4. Maintain a high level of engineering expertise across all relevant systems and peripherals. Ensure effective and complete service calls to build a high levels of customer satisfaction with technical support received.
5. Active collection of outstanding amounts to ensure that the DSO is at or less than budgeted amount.
6. Ensure that all documentation and reports are completed and submitted in a timely manner – installation report, service report, preventive maintenance report and any other as required.
6. Ensure installation of all systems as per the timelines defined and after accurate pre-installation checks wherever required. Installation must be done with full diligence to ensure that the system performs optimally. Installation report to be filled in and completed with customer attestation after every installation. Usage of Instrument Card is mandatory.
7. Explain all caution and precaution to be exercised by the operator during usage of the system especially during warranty. Ensure that the customer has read and understood warranty terms and conditions for main system and peripherals.
8. Keep strict adherence to terms of contracts as regards timely preventive maintenance and breakdown response times ensuring quality service actions. PMs to be done as scheduled during contract and/or warranty and all documentation to be completed to track compliance.
9. Achievement of the Service Budget for the year ensuring accurate pricing and timely invoicing to customers.
10. Maximize contract coverage of the installed base through actively convincing customers to buy our service products and demonstrating the superior value of our service capabilities. Meet the budgeted service sales figures through the above action and similar promotion of all paid service.
11. Sales of spares will be done only wherever the systems have genuine requirement and other options could compromise the performance quality. Customers are to be explained about the need to replace the spare and the consequences of not doing so.
12. Collection of timely payment from customers to maintain the DSO at or below budgeted levels at all times through pro-active actions.
13. Place orders for spares in a timely manner so that downtimes are minimized. Request for invoicing as soon as spares are replaced. Ensure return of unused spares back to HO as per the process.
14. All software updates must be completed strictly within the timelines provided and related documentation completed. All actions relating to GCS and locally directed FCAs to be completed in a timely manner and documentation submitted promptly.
15. Continuously upgrade skills and knowledge levels to maintain effectiveness on field through reading, training, internal practical sessions and on the field work.
11. Maintain professionalism in all interactions with customers to promote satisfaction and belief in the quality of the brand.
16. Gain customer and market insights to identify opportunities to upsell/cross sell and share these with the Regional Manager and Team.
17. Be a brand Ambassador for the Company through professional, skilled behaviour and responses to customer requirements.
18. Ensure ethical and compliant behaviour at all times.