Understand and Manage all aspects of services to meet requirements for Application and Infrastructure support.
- Provides technology leadership for evaluating, selecting and implementing IT support initiatives along with architect teams to meet business strategies.
- Organizes and directs the resources of support group in order to achieve timely and cost-effective solutions to business requirements, and support technology as a means of making a successful relationship with the company easier for customers and suppliers.
- Ensure ITIL standards and processes are followed by all support teams and partners.
- Develops strategy, direction and planning IT Support initiatives with a focus on organization goals, market trends and best practices.
- Continuously works to improve the enterprise architecture and integration of various elements to keep environment relevant to market needs.
- Maintains and enhances customer satisfaction through interaction with internal and external parties that use company technology.
- Manages departmental budget while consistently delivering high quality results.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key vendors and suppliers and ensure that the Company remains in compliance with associated licensing and support requirements.
- Provides leadership and guidance relative to business continuity plans and contingencies helping executive management understand threats, risks, disaster scenarios, and costs for point of recovery (RPO) and time to recovery (RTO) decisions for key applications and services.
- Implements and maintains security procedures, technology solutions, and safeguards to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all corporate systems and associated data
- Manages and maintains day to day IT operations with a structured, process-oriented approach cantered on a responsive Help Desk, support personnel and vendor services across Infrastructure and Applicator landscape.
- Ensures process, tools and support are present to support high availability of all IT services.
- Develops disaster recovery plans for business critical applications, infrastructure, services, tests and measures in conjunction with applications and other service providers that support business continuity plans for critical business applications and services.
- Establishes and documents, at an appropriate level, IT processes and key systems
configurations to promote timely and orderly access to information for purposes of maintaining operations.
- Establishes system backup and recovery processes that provide the user community with relevant and timely support.
- Develops and publishes relevant and timely service level information to leadership.
- Acts as an internal consultant to all relevant areas of the business, assisting them in identifying business process improvements, improving strategic opportunities, and utilizing IT applications to achieve their objectives.