- Career Advice
- Salaries & Legal
- About us
- Shortlisted Jobs
▪ Working directly with Client and managing Client
▪ Managing multiple project in multiple geographies
▪ Handling teams of multiple projects across different areas of analytics, risk management etc.
▪ Client Handling - Understanding client requirements, problems etc.
▪ Preparing presentation and presenting it to Senior Management (Client)
▪ Will be responsible of different project ranging from:
o IFRS 9 Modeling
o Development/Validation of PD (Application & Behavioral Scorecard), LGD and EAD Retail Models
o Developing/Validation Rating Models for Corporate banking portfolios
o Stress Testing Models
o Develop/validate models like Collection, Propensity, Maturity, Pricing, etc.
o Advanced Analytics Solution (Machine Learning, Digital Lending etc.)
o Development of acquisition fraud scorecard
o Loss Forecasting
o Developing Rating Models for Corporate banking portfolios
o Developing Economic Models
o Developing ICAAP & RAROC Model
You have 1 to 5 years of relevant analytics/risk/business experience and you are passionate about improving yourself. You have
previous experience in risk analytics, retail analytics, corporate/wholesale analytics, marketing analytics, data science, model
development, model validation, model monitoring or other risk management related projects. You have experience of SAS, R,
SQL, VBA & Python, not to mention good power point and excel skills. However, knowledge of other applications would also be an
advantage. You have cleared CFA & FRM.
experience in model development and model validation role.
Sas/R/Python – statistical modeling knowledge is strong