I. Financial Responsibilities - Evaluate and recommend CapEx proposals to CapEx lead and assist in driving long term profitability by providing insightful analysis for proposed investments.
- To prepare basic financial models in conjunction with technical and Project team, run sensitivity analysis and other key ratios to aid decision making for growth projects
- Evaluate and prepare framework to process and recommend Financial and technical viability of future capital expenditure with due respect to Accounting and taxation guidelines
- Evaluate CERs with respect to Accounting, taxation etc. fields & verify justification with evidence for proposed Sustenance and automation driven projects
- Analyse Capex Template for projects worth INR.25 Lakhs and above
- Consolidate & Prepare Global annual budgets ask and assist to Capex Lead to propose the same to the Investment Committee (IRMC)
II. Controllership - Prepare Capex Budget reports for monitoring capex vs. actual budget and reporting to stakeholders to ensure efficient budget reporting.
- Prepare and evaluate Capex Budget consumption and report Capex Vs. Actual spend reports for timely intervention
- Prepare & maintain Budgetary CER vs. Expense CER reports to ensure efficient budget utilisation
- Notifying management in cases of budget overspend vis a vis project status and delay in implementation to the Investment Committee (IRMC)
- Prepare & maintain report Cash Flow payments made against the approved CapEx POs
III. Stakeholders management - Facilitate and manage critical stakeholders including MC members and site/ Functional leadership team.
- Partnering with Business, Technical and SCM team to ensure utmost diligence and required justification to support in CapEx evaluations
IV. Continuous improvement: Evaluate and prepare commercial and technical success of the high value projects invested and driving simplification agenda
- Assist Capex Lead for Post implementation review and CWIP review for reporting the results to the Investment Committee (IRMC) of the cash flows and funds invested in the high value projects
- Drive simplification and control agenda to ensure robust and most effective global CapEx process