- Travels to customer sites for face-to-face meetings to gather information about their businesses and identify opportunities for
- Customizes standardized presentation templates with customers’ information to illustrate benefits of solutions to customers
- Performs pre-call analysis (e.g., researches account history, shipping details, complaints, etc.) to prepare for sales calls.
- Researches resources (e.g., current customers, periodicals, competitors etc.) to identify sales opportunities and obtain contact
- Acheive monthly target in Volume and GP from existing and new biz.
- To meet the monthly target of KPIs, including GP target, No. of sales and service calls to be done and convert customers each
quarter as per target
- Sales Lead monitor & management and followup with individual / joint calls with superior
- Responds to internal sales leads from various sources to identify sales opportunities and create a sales strategy
- Assesses previous sales calls to determine action plans for subsequent visits
- Researches existing company account history to obtain background information and identify and prioritize large sales opportunities
- Maintains and monitors records of customer information and account performance to track sales performance to objectives
- Presents solutions to customers to gain approval of proposals and move forward with the sales cycle
- Submits customer pricing requests to Pricing Analysts to generate new or revised price quotes
- Negotiates with internal groups (e.g., Pricing, Revenue Management, etc.) to create proposals and move forward with the sales process
- Analyzes price quotes to verify accuracy and determine how to propose the solution to the customer
- Setting up SOP to satisfy customer complaints and Collaborates with operations to implement accounts with special needs to
adequately handle customers’ shipping needs
- Collections Support to Commercials, including completing all formalities including credit appraisals and approvals on time.
- Ensure all rate queries for LSH customers are having all requisite inputs like nature of goods, MSDS, temperature range required,
classification under DGR/ Narcotics etc
- Ensure the customer is well informed about all the relevant shipment milestones.
- Facilitates research of customer complaints (e.g., late deliveries, damages, billing questions, etc.) to determine appropriate resolution
personnel, discusses complaints with Company personnel to determine corrective actions and resolutions
- Facilitates the drive for debt recovery from Customers in conjunction with F & A
- Facilitates proper on-boarding of new customers based on BD guidelines.