- Career Advice
- Salaries & Legal
- About us
- Shortlisted Jobs
Drafting and vetting of international and domestic commercial agreements including Supply Agreements, P2P Agreements, Marketing Authorization Agreements etc.
2. Maintain processes and system for effective Contract Management.
3. Co-ordination with HR Partners in Field Staff related communication and initiation of Legal action.
4. Appearance in Courts.
5. Initiate legal action against defaulters and debtors.
6. Recovery from debtors.
7. Facilitate Trademark search to registration process
8. Liaisioning with Legal counsels, consultants and advocates
9. Co-ordination with cross functional teams in drafting contracts and agreements
Experience: 05 - 07 years
Qualification: Minimum Law Graduate from reputed University or Law School
Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred only
Below 35 years