Job Description :
This role will support consumer risk scoring related modeling, documentation, adhoc analytics,
automation related activities for certain consumer portfolios including credit cards, loans, and others
under guidance of a senior manager. Ideal candidates will have 2-4 years of analytics experience
covering data pulling/manipulation, predictive modeling, coding, and analysis.
- Develops a good understanding of data structure and systems used for Development and data storage.
- Understands and correctly applies different statistical techniques with significant guidance from
- Creates Data Quality reports for manager's review.
- Completes model development related tasks with supervision.
- Proficient in at least a visualization tool and uses the appropriate graphs, charts and tables to present
analysis with significant guidance.
- Is aware of model development policies and understand them and applies with help of manager.
- Ability to execute, debug and modify code/queries in at least a language/ Tool
- Focus on learning the key tools/ languages used in the team best practice.
- Shows effort/desire to learn about the financial service industry and consumer products.
- Has knowledge of regulations and controls for Risk model development.
- Ability to accurately write sections of the model documentation.
- Contribute to team presentations with slides/tables.
- Execute tasks in the agreed upon timeline.
- Listens instructions and feedbacks.
- Able to structurally articulate relevant information about performed tasks to peers and managers