- Develop and drive end to end marketing campaigns for top eCommerce & digital platforms (Onplatform, social, digital)
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback &
- Managing the e-commerce brand store (Amazon, web shop), annual calendar days with e-commerce
- Monitor and optimize channels and campaigns to achieve business objectives
- Supporting performance marketing activity across channels such as Paid Search and working closely
with any partner agencies to implement, optimize and report on performance.
- Develop media plan and ensure execution to achieve the consumer acquisition, ROI goals of
2. Marketing Campaign & Content development
- Manage omnichannel marketing set-up and execution with partner including development of
implementation plans, training concept/set-up, technical changes, and reporting.
- Work with the respective cross-channel marketing team (HCP, CRM), Partnership and Pharmacy,
collaborate to create email campaigns, improve automation efficiency and operationalize strategy
- Owning Omnichannel strategy, tactics, and delivery for communication plan.
- Develop & deploy new brand campaigns in country; ensure MLR approvals & adherence to brand
- Create collaterals for e-commerce (brand store, on-platform campaigns) and for paid (social-digital)
media in line with brand campaign & adherence to brand guidelines
- Create communication assets / toolkits for all channels in line with brand campaign (e-commerce,
paid social-digital, pharmacy, partnership)
- Conceptualize & create relevant content to drive awareness & conversion across channels
(infographics, influencer content, patient stories etc)
- Transforming the business need into campaign and operational support throughout the lifecycle of
the brand campaign
- Responsible for compliance with Abbott policies including complaint handling, data privacy and
security (Preferences & consent)
- Create and maintain documentation for outreach and lead routing processes, and communicate
changes and best practices
- Creates value for the customer and clearly defines and communicates the opportunity or issue that
needs to be analyzed, applying solid understanding of performance marketing tools and
- Creates tailored materials to influence all the touch points along the journeys leading to an
outstanding consumer experience and generate commitment for the ADC products and Brand.
3. Performance benchmarking & KPI tracking
- Monthly / Quarterly / annual Activation JBP plan with platforms & review progress periodically
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics and identify areas of opportunity to improve
KPIs across areas of responsibility
- Work with platform to ensure channel hygiene - unauthorized distributors / availability etc
- Providing reports and analysis to demonstrate effective ROI to key stakeholders
- Own all performance targets and budgets across marketing objectives such as new user acquisition
- Analyze results and make data-driven recommendations for optimization for future marketing
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (product, content, data, CRM) to define metrics, measure
performance, and develop actionable insights
- Support markets with localized tactics and ensure activities fits to ADC India strategies.
- Coordinate with the partner regarding campaign management, service management and KPI mgmt.
ex: service level and conversion rates
- Work with ComEx team to define, measure & track MIS to continuously improve marketing
This role is responsible prepare, implement and execute brand consumer marketing campaigns & tactics
to ensure business growth objective. Responsible for driving cross divisional alignment within
organization functions and managing appropriate agency partners. This is an individual contributor role
and works closely with regional (APAC) and local senior business leaders and colleagues.