Vendor Invoice Processing –
- Ensure timely updating of Invoice details in SAP, with material details and key references.
- Perform 3 way match once Workflow is created in SAP including Urgent request.
- Ensure the bank details are correct and liaise with purchaser / requester to arrange for permanent fix in Vendor Master
- Assist and ensure the duplicate is identified and ended without posting.
- Analyse Urgent request and check whether the request can be changed to normal basis vendor credit term.
- Ensure Withholding Tax is calculated correctly and accounted while posting the invoice.
- AP related India GST Analysis & Reconciliation between Vendor Register (GSTR 2A) Vs Purchase Register (Sub Ledger).
- Ensure booking all vendor invoices on time within Financial Year to take the input credit without any delay from Govt. Authorities
- Engaging with vendors for payment related matters, Payment block removal
- Coordinate with internal as well as external stakeholders to ensure local, global and legal requirements are met.
- Co-ordinate and work with stakeholders to ensure timely payment to MSME vendors.
- Ensure compliance with the SOX narratives, management guidelines related to expense approvals and FCPA guided compliance policies.
Employee Claims Processing –
- Ensure timely processing of employee claims with compliance to the T&E policy.
- Ensure maintenance of various audit rule in Concur.
- Resolution of employee queries related to claims.
Statutory Dues -
- Assist the Tax and payroll accountant in payment of taxes and other statutory dues.
- Ensure timely payment of customs duty and correct accounting of Input Tax credit against the Bill of Enty
Month End and audit Activities -
- Ensure proper accounting of Prepaid expenses and maintain the amortisation schedule.
- Ensure accrual of expenses by collection information through open PO / open commitments and collating information from purchaser or requester.
- Assist timely clearing of Advances by liaising with purchaser/ requester when invoice is posted against down payment.
- Review and clearing of GRIR account.